1. Canadian Personal Finance posted humorously about putting out the garbage. He left an old BAR BQ and cut-up couch (with metal frame showing) on the curb and they were gone within 15 minutes, snatched by scavengers (for the scrap metal?)
2. Canadian Financial DIY issued a tax warning to Canadian snowbirds.
3. Canadian Capitalist recently covered tax implications of foreign dividends.
4. Michael James on Money posted about a U.S. lady who has borrowed over $200,000 (U.S.)from 0% interest credit cards and used it to generate $11,000 annually in net interest income.
5. Wheredoesallmymoneygo.com explains Greek terms used in option trading.
6. Ellen Roseman suggests investing on your own.
7. Number Cruncher screens for shares in Canadian companies with reliable growth.