Every publication does its year-end roundups—and we’re no different—but those projects always lack…stakes. So this year we decided to put four Canadian Business staffers in the ring to compete in a battle of wits (and the ability to recall basic facts). This is The Final Bell—our year-in-review quiz show. My
reluctant participants enthusiastic gladiators competed for valuable additional minutes of vacation time: but who reigns supreme? You’ll just have to watch and find out.
Thanks to all our readers for a great 2015. We look forward to bringing you all the best in #cdnbiz in the year to come. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Periscope, or get our morning or evening newsletters (or any combination of your choice!).
And just a reminder that magazine subscriptions make excellent last-minute gifts, for others or for yourself: you can subscribe to us through Texture, on the iOS Newsstand, or—and this is a radical suggestion, we know—with real ink on real paper, delivered to your door 16 times per year for just 25 bucks.
READ SOME OF OUR BIGGEST FEATURE STORIES OF 2015:
- The Death of Target
- How Stewart Butterfield built a billion-dollar company in eight months
- The Weather Network’s next forecast: your shopping habits
- Former Lululemon CEO Christine Day wants to reinvent the frozen dinner
- Goodbye Gatorade: how Biosteel is (very quietly) taking over the NHL
- How to fix venture capital’s gender disparity problem
- Kik aims to win at mobile messaging by not playing Facebook’s game
- YouTube’s secret weapon in the digital video wars
- On the road with Jimmy Pattison, “Canada’s Warren Buffett”
- The astonishing second act of Cirque du Soleil
- Dynamic Structures’ wild ride from steelmaker to theme park innovator
- How Four Seasons is fighting back against Airbnb
- How Aeryon Labs intends to keep its industrial drone business aloft