Here are the three CEOs who got the biggest pay raises last year, and the deepest pay cuts, as calculated by The Associated Press and Equilar, an executive data firm.
1. Dara Khosrowshahi, Expedia, $94.6 million, up 881 per cent. Stock return last fiscal year: 47 per cent.
2. Sandeep Mathrani, General Growth Properties, $39.2 million, up 702 per cent. Stock return: -1 per cent.
3. Richard Handler, Leucadia, $7.4 million, up 404 per cent. Stock return: -21 per cent. Handler voluntarily gave up a $2.4 million bonus for 2014.
1. Richard Hayne, Urban Outfitters, $44,310, down 92 per cent. Stock return: -34 per cent.
2. David Zaslav, Discovery Communications, $32.4 million, down 79 per cent. Stock return: -23 per cent.
3. Hock Tan, Broadcom, $4 million, down 77 per cent. Stock return: 45 per cent.