What makes up a company’s brand? A business may be represented by its name, logo and colours, but its brand also encompasses the interactions consumers have with employees, physical assets and products.
Canadian Business ranked the most influential brands in the country by the only metric that really matters: the respect of average Canadians. But ours is not merely a list of the best-known brands in Canada. It’s also a list of the companies that best connect with their customers.
Here are the five brands that scored highest for customer service, and an insight into what makes each of them so beloved of the customers who interact and engage with them.
MORE WINNING CUSTOMER SERVICE STRATEGIES:
- How to Retain Customers Like a Luxury Brand »
- The 4 Essentials of Legendary Customer Service »
- How to Get More Superfans than Apple »
- Why You Should Move to Online Customer Service »
- 15 Surefire Ways to Please Customers »
What do you think of these brands? What customer service tips would you add to this list? Let us know by commenting below.