As managing director of Google Canada, Sam Sebastian presides over an enviable domain: The Internet giant’s Toronto headquarters is pretty much a 10-year-old’s dream, with a hidden room, a mini-putt patio golf course, free snacks and endless video games. But the Ohio native, who took the top job at Google Canada last May after several years overseeing Google’s local and government sales at its Chicago office, brings his own extra method to the company’s madness.
Sebastian showed us some of the surprisingly low-tech tricks he employs to stay productive in this high-tech playground.
(Photos by Jaime Hogge)
MORE INSPIRING OFFICES:
- The Workplace Secrets of a Superstar Administrator »
- Is This Canada’s Healthiest Workplace? »
- How to Scale Up Without Selling Out »
- An Inside Look at How the CEO of Canada Goose Works »
- Build an Office Where People Do Great Work »
What do you think of Sam Sebastian’s working habits? Let us know using the comments section below.