Virendra Rajawat is the founder of Sonatona, which sells loose gemstones, beads and jewelry. Sonatona’s sales total U.S.$250,000 annually.
Here, Rajawat explains what he’s learned about making a product stand out from selling on eBay.
I think the description of the product should be very straightforward. Buyers don’t need gimmicks. They want simple, clear things about your product. If your product has a defect, mention it. Customers appreciate those things and end up buying those products as well. I just put what I feel I would want to see when I look to buy something online.”
MORE STAND-OUT PRODUCT STRATEGIES:
- One Old-Fashioned Way to Stand Out from the Competition »
- Make Your Product Sell Itself »
- Expert Strategies for Getting Noticed on Store Shelves »
- How to Advertise Your Product in Other Countries »
- 12 Ways to Sell What’s Not Selling »
How do you make your products stand out? Share your strategies and tactics using the comments section below.