Multiple TV shows aren’t enough for Ricardo Media founders Ricardo LarrivÃ©e and Brigitte Coutu. Neither are two magazines, a kitchen-supply product line, a wine label, a chocolate factory and—soon—a series of coffee shops.
The married partners have worldwide ambitions for their culinary empire, and in 2013, they found the perfect place to incubate their dreams: an old printing house in Saint-Lambert, on Montreal’s south shore.
LarrivÃ©e and Coutu showed us around their space.
(Photos by Alexi Hobbs)
MORE INSPIRING OFFICES:
- What a Truly Productive Open Office Looks Like »
- Why None of Shopify’s Top Executives Gets a Corner Office »
- Where Star Wars Comes to Life »
- The Montreal Company That’s Headquartered in a Castle »
- Why Less is More When It Comes to Office Space »
What do you think of Ricardo Media’s setup? Let us know by commenting below.