‘Tis the season for festively-decorated packages containing branded pens, mousepads and mugs. But Canadian Business editor-in-chief James Cowan says the traditional holiday trinkets that companies send to suppliers and customers aren’t worth the paper they’re wrapped in.
In this edition of the CB Elevator Pitch, he recommends a different way to maintain and recognize your crucial business relationships.
MORE HOLIDAY DOS AND DON’TS:
- How to Throw a Holiday Celebration That Every Employee Can Enjoy »
- One Way to Actually Relax on Vacation »
- 3 Things to Watch Out For During Office Holiday Party Season »
- How to Stop Holiday Bonuses from Backfiring »
- Should You Staff Up For the Holidays? »