As Facebook’s global head of vertical strategy and managing director for Facebook Canada, Jordan Banks often finds himself working in several different time zones. He’s on the road at least 10 days each month, identifying best practices, and offering tips and tricks to make the social network perform better for businesses.
Banks showed us around Facebook’s Toronto headquarters and explained how he structures his busy schedule while finding time to squeeze in a catnap every day.
(Photos by Jaime Hogge)
MORE INSPIRING OFFICES:
- Why No One at Amex Canada Has a Desk to Call Their Own »
- How to Run a Business Across Borders »
- Low Tech Tricks to Make Yourself More Productive »
- The Workplace Secrets of a Superstar Administrator »
- Is This Canada’s Healthiest Workplace? »
What do you think of Jordan Banks’s working habits? Let us know using the comments section below.