As president and design director of Pink Tartan, Kimberley Newport-Mimran presides over both the business and creative sides of the global ready-to-wear fashion brand she founded in 2002.
When she’s not travelling to her New York office—she usually makes a trip once a month—or on a development trip to Hong Kong, Newport-Mimran is at the company’s Toronto design studio and showroom, putting together 10 collections for four markets a year.
The fashion maverick shows us how she conceives a collection and why she likes to think on her feet.
(Photos by Jaime Hogge)
MORE INSPIRING OFFICES:
- How Facebook Canada’s Jordan Banks Manages His Busy Schedule »
- Why No One at Amex Canada Has a Desk to Call Their Own »
- How to Run a Business Across Borders »
- Low Tech Tricks to Make Yourself More Productive »
- The Workplace Secrets of a Superstar Administrator »
What do you think of Kimberley Newport-Mimran’s working habits? Let us know using the comments section below.