As president and chief content officer of Kobo, Michael Tamblyn is committed to reshaping the global book business. After the company was acquired by Japanese e-commerce firm Rakuten in 2011, Kobo’s offices got a whole lot more international.
With the e-reading service’s operations in 15 other countries and its parent company in Tokyo, Tamblyn guesses he spends one-third of his time travelling outside the headquarters in Toronto’s Liberty Village. He showed us how he prepares for a busy travel schedule while still carving out time for a juicy read.
(Photos by Raina + Wilson)
MORE INSPIRING OFFICES:
- Low Tech Tricks to Make Yourself More Productive »
- The Workplace Secrets of a Superstar Administrator »
- Is This Canada’s Healthiest Workplace? »
- How to Scale Up Without Selling Out »
- An Inside Look at How the CEO of Canada Goose Works »
What do you think of Michael Tamblyn’s working habits? Let us know using the comments section below.