With Canada’s 2015 federal election underway, we’re asking Canada’s business leaders for one policy measure that the next government—whichever party (or parties) may lead it—could implement to boost business in this country.
MORE ABOUT CANADA’S FEDERAL ELECTION 2015
- Want to boost Canada’s flagging economy? Provide cheap daycare
- Don’t scrap the Balanced Budget Act—make it better
- Can any party turn around Canada’s ailing manufacturing sector?
- Deficits now seem inevitable. How do the parties plan to manage them?
- Why Canada’s political leaders won’t talk about the housing bubble
- Can Canada’s economy afford an NDP government?