As president and CEO of American Express Canada, Howard Grosfield presides over 3,600 employees across the country. While the financial services firm faces some mounting challenges—including the end of its exclusive credit card partnership with Costco in Canada and a slipping grip on the world’s wealthiest clients, Grosfield also has a more local task: transitioning 2,000 employees from Amex Canada’s former office in Markham, Ont., to an ultra-modern new space in North York.
Grosfield showed us how he’s adjusting to the new “hotelling” work structure while still getting home in time for dinner with his family.
(Photos by Lisa Petrole)
MORE INSPIRING OFFICES:
- How to Run a Business Across Borders »
- Low Tech Tricks to Make Yourself More Productive »
- The Workplace Secrets of a Superstar Administrator »
- Is This Canada’s Healthiest Workplace? »
- How to Scale Up Without Selling Out »
What do you think of Howard Grosfield’s working habits? Let us know using the comments section below.