Dani Reiss is president and CEO of Canada Goose. The parka-maker took the #101 spot on the 2015 PROFIT 500 Ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies and recently opened a second manufacturing facility in Winnipeg.
Here’s what Reiss says he learned in 2015.
What I learned this year was that as Canadians, we spend too much time imagining failure instead of imagining success. We’re so focused on what could go wrong that we often miss the opportunity to win.
Of course we need to be prepared for the worst-case scenario and to mitigate risk, but we also need to plan for the best-case scenario. You can never be too prepared for success.”
MORE ON PREPARING FOR SUCCESS (AND FAILURE):
- How to Set Your Business Up for Success from Day One »
- 9 Keys to Making Your Company Resilient »
- How to Make Success a Habit »
- What Success Means to the PROFIT 500 »
- Why You Should Dwell on Your Failures »
Do you agree? How do you prepare for success? Let us know by commenting below.